For all those who were planning to go to the shrine of Vaishno Devi, here is your chance! The e-ticketing and catering arm of Indian Railways, IRCTC (Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation) is offering a tour package called ” Mata Vaishnodevi”. The tour package, which is for 3 nights and 4 days, will cover the holy shrine of Mata Rani, situated at an altitude of 5200 ft., a distance of around 12 km from Katra.
For the journey, train number 12445 Uttar Sampark Kranti Express train will depart from New Delhi Railway Station at 8:50 PM daily.
Keeping Maa Vaishno Devotees in mind, IRCTC has decided to provide a budget-friendly tour package, which is called ‘Mata Vaishnodevi’ tour package, starting at INR 2,490.
Here are some prime features of the package:
1) The duration of the package is 3 nights 4 days
2) Sleeper class tickets (to and fro) will be provided for travel
3) The train will depart from Delhi at 8:30 PM
4) The package includes two breakfast meals
5) IRCTC Guest House or a similar hotel will be provided for accommodation
6) There will be two kinds of packages, Standard and Deluxe. For Standard Package, travelers will have to pay INR 2,490 for triple sharing basis, INR 2,753 for double sharing and INR 4,242 for single occupancy. For the Deluxe Package, travelers will have to pay INR 2,852 for triple sharing, INR 3,257 for double sharing and INR 5,248 for single occupancy
7) IRCTC will not be further responsible for your personal expenses like sightseeing or eating out
The all-inclusive tour package will include breakfast on both days, yatra slip, pick up as well as drop facility at Banganga, 2 nights in train and 1 night at a guest house or a hotel in Katra. In standard package, the accommodation will be provided in a standard hotel room and in the deluxe package, the accommodation will be provided in a deluxe hotel room.
As per the cancellation policy, if the cancellation is done up to 15 days, Rs 100 will be deducted, if it is done up to 8-14 days, 25% of the package cost will be deducted, if it is done up to 4-7 days, 50% of the package cost will be deducted and there will be no refund if the cancellation is done in less than 4 days.